Review : Parachute Advansed Scalp Therapie Hair Fall Control

7 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 13)

Hi girls.....Today i’m going to review a product which is a solution to hair fall. An oil by Parachute. Parachute had launched it’s oil named “Parachute Hair Fall Therapie” and it has improved the product and has launched another oil named “Parachute Scalp Therapie”. When winters started I suffered massive hair fall and then I decided to use this oil. Within 3 weeks I got rid of air fall. 

The product says- New Parachute Advanced Scalp Therapie is an oil-based solution specially formulated to infuse new life into your scalp and control hair fall effectively.
I bought this oil from a chemist shop. I didn’t found any website from where I can buy it online.

Here is the product:-




This oil contains Active-Protein complex which prevent your hair from falling and also stimulate their growth.  Moreover this oil is tested by dermatologists and also clinically proven for hair fall control.


How to apply:-
  • Pour 5-6 ml of oil into your palm.
  • Gently massage it into your scalp or about 4-5 minutes.
  • Leave it in your scalp overnight or for atleast 8 hours.
  • Wash it with good shampoo.
  • For best results use 3 times a week.


Ingredients:- this oil contains ­­-Coconut oil, Mineral oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vegetable Protein mix,, Sorbitan Oleate, Fragrance, Herbal Blend (Hibscus, Amla, Brahmi), Mineral Blend( Zinc ,Copper), Vitamins E&B.
As the ingredients of this oil contains Herbal Blend which increases multiplication of cells, Protein Blend which Replenishes lost Protein, Vitamin Blend which nourishes hair follicles and Mineral Blend which Supplements mineral deficiency.



My Experience:-
  • Talking about my experience, I’m very much satisfied with this oil as it has stopped my hair from falling.
  • It has a green color and have a very strong fragnance as it contains herbs like Amla and Brahmi.
  • It not only prevents my hair from falling but alo moisture them. 
  • Till now this is the best oil which I have found as a solution to my hair fall. 
  • I ‘ll recommend this oil to every one who is struglling with hair fall.

I’ve got its 50 ml packing and it costs me Rs. 57 INR.
It’s 100ml packing costs Rs. 120 INR.

Cya...God Bless..




You may also like

7 comments:

  1. Sounds nice, will try this. Thanks U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku vertu :P it's prabh's post :-* have used the earlier version that was alsoo too good :-BD i still have to try this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....!!!!
    nice product from parachute brand.
    would definitely like to try this..:-)
    Hope to reduce my hair fall
    Thank You....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan this oil is gr8 for hair problems, i myself have been using it since last 2yrs on-off.. n jus love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I m going to use this...but dnt knw abt d rezults... just praying to allah

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey....i dont like this oil.....i am using this oil from last 1 month...now the rate of hair fall is increased by thrice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nandita Mamidipudi5 January 2014 at 12:32

    I am using this oil from September last year and its working <3 it already finished 1 bottle for me this bottle costs Rs.245

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.