Review : Clarins White Plus Pearl-to-Cream Brightening Cleanser

11 Comments

Hi all !
I'm finally back to blogging, though i don't promise to be regular for a small span of time, but still i am here now. Today i'd be reviewing the Clarins White Plus Pearl-To-Cream Brightening Cleanser, which was a part of my Blisscovered Box, Jan Edition. I have emptied this cleanser long back, but it has become a part of my "wishlist". Lets see how it is..


As it was a sample pack, therefore its going to be a small quick review, not much to blabber 


This cleanser comes in a plastic body, with screw cap, quite travel friendly. Anyways, the cleanser is pearly white in color, and texture was gel kind of, it was easy to slather on face, but if you don't pay attention, then it might drop into sink.


Claims :-



My Experience :-
  • I loved the fragrance of this cleanser.
  • Initially i didn't expected from this cleanser (or any other) to make my complexion "white", but i'm amazed with the "brightening" claim it has. It definitely rendered a brightness on my face, and at times it would provide glow to my dull skin.
  • As a cleanser, it cleaned my face quite effectively, and left it almost squeaky clean.
  • A small amount, is enough to clean the whole face, although it doesn't lathers much, but it does a pretty job while cleaning your face.
I hope this was somewhere helpful to anyone, do share how you found this cleanser ?? Have you used it ??

Godbless !!





You may also like

11 comments:

  1. oopsieeeeeeeee! :X does this suit all skin types?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has brightening effecttttttt!! hoo Great :) :) Nice Review Upasana :D Have you tried the Lakme perfect radiance FW.. It also brightens the face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deeps I cnt say much about dry skin, but i think it wud suit :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lancy i hardly use any lakme products :)) :P but i will surely try one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg my writing style got affected so much :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try for sure Ups :) The perfect radiance one is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marchella Gunawan22 March 2013 at 14:41

    hi is this suitable for 20 years old girl? thank you

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.