Review : Elle18 Color Burst Lipstck Luscious Lilac Swatches

6 Comments


Post by Prabh (Entry 14)
Hi girls....this weekend i’m going to review a lipstick which I got as my birthday gift from a friend. Elle 18 color burst lipstick with cocoa butter. Elle 18 has come up with a new range of cosmetics named “color bomb” which include many product such as nail paints, lipglosses, lipsticks, eye liner and eye pencils. I have got a lipstick from this range and found it good. I got it as a gift, but you can have it from any beauty store and also online from the websites:- www.urbantouch.com, www.healthkart.com.

Here is  the lipstick:-




I have got Luscious Lilac shade which is very beautiful and suits my skin tone. This lipstick contains cocoa butter which doesn’t make my lips dry after applying this lipstick. In the centre of the lipstick there is a lipbalm type stick which prevents your lips from drying. Moreover it has a diminutive shimmer in it which gives a beautiful look to your lips.


I love this lipstick so much that m using it for the past 1 year :D  and this lipstick has not yet reached half way.  i carry this lipstick all the time and wear it almost all the day.

Swatch :-



My experience:-
  • This lipstick has not disappointed me. It is very pretty shade.
  • It has got a little shimmer which I liked the most.
  • It doesn’t make my lips dry.
  • 1 thing which I didn’t liked about it is that it is little bit hard to apply.
  • Apart from its hardness everything else it good.


This lipstick is of 4.3 ml in quantity and lasts for 30 months from the date of packaging. as it’s a gift I dont know about the price but for the review purpose I found out that it costs Rs.100 INR. Good to know that it is very affordable. :D

Sorry about the ingredients as they are not mentioned.
Cyaa...God Bless... 



You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Nice review prabh and very pretty shade. Personally I don't like it's glitter. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good product....might try this out nxt... :)
    Really nice blog...Wud love it if u dropped by my blog sometime....

    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy welcome neha.. :) glad u dropped by..

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.