Review : Very me Mascara from Oriflame.- Black

16 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 13)

I always wanted to have good mascara, I have tried Lakme mascara but it dried very soon. 2-3 months ago I bought this mascara. This is my first product from Oriflame brand. Well Oriflame is a very well known brand for past many decades.  When I googled about the company I found that Oriflame Cosmetics S.A. (Luxembourg) is a cosmetics group, founded in 1967 in Sweden by the brothers Jonas af Jochnick and Robert af Jochnick. The company sells skin care, cosmetic products and related products through an independent sales force of over 3 million people.



Brief History of the Brand:-
Oriflame Cosmetics is an international beauty company selling direct. The company began operations in 1967 in Sweden and has today a presence in over 60 countries worldwide. The company has over 3.5 million "consultants" worldwide with annual sales of €1.5 billion. Oriflame has been listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm since 2004.
The brand got its name from the royal banner of medieval France which was unfurled only on the battlefield and accompanied by the war cry Montjoie Saint Denis.[2] Oriflame gained its first UK consultant in 1970. (Source Wikipedia.com)
Coming back to the product..this mascara is really good.  I bought this from February catalogue.


This mascara is from oriflame clickit range. The mascara’s cap is designed so that I can attach a clickit  lipstain to its cap. That’s why they have named it clickit. 


This mascara is also available in green shade. Firstly I got its green shade by mistake then got it exchanged. Here are the shades.

The mascara comes in a tiny bottle with a small wand. The brush is similar to the Lakme mascara’s brush. The mascaras’ consistency is watery so it takes some time to dry. It is intense black. Moreover it is long lasting and it is smudge proof.



My experience:-
  • Its an ok-ish mascara.
  • But After using Lakme’s mascara I found this one better.
  • It does not thickens lashes.
  • Moreover it is not water proof.



Pros: -
  • Intense black shade.
  • It can last for 4-5 hours.
  • It is smudge proof, so if by mistake you rub your eye it will stay as it is.
  • It can be applied every day.
  • It can be afforded easily.
  • And it is very easy to apply.


Cons: -
  • I didn’t like it brush, because it does not give me thick lashes.
  • It is not water proof.


The vial contains 3.5ml quantity. When I bought it , it’s cost was Rs. 125INR, but after discount I got it for Rs. 100 INR. 
It costs Rs. 169 INR but in this month catalogue its discounted price is Rs. 149.
Hope you enjoyed reading it.
God Bless....Cya...


You may also like

16 comments:

  1. its too tiny :D the wand must be too short n stubby ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm... nice review prabh...
    i really liked that u gv backgrnd abt d company...
    mmm abt mascara aftr seeing pics... i didnt liked it much... i want long long curl lashes :D
    mascara nd a scrub is in my coming month buying list :D
    give suggestion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aayu me currently using neem scrub from himalaya's :D loving it.. will review soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great !!Love your eyes though <3 :)
    Ruhie
    http://emoruhi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great review, never used this mascara <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx rekha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx Ruhie.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx Aayushi....I also want some good long lash mascara... :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup....I dint liked the wand.... :( suggest me some good long lash mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. u wanna try revlong grow lash mascara ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mascara and Kajal ..the two things that I always put before going out. I've mascars from various brands but this is one of my favorites among all I have. I got it on discount so I love it for the price i paid and for the quality it delivers. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.