Review : Avon Red Rose and Peach Hand soap

8 Comments


Post by Deepika (Entry 10)



Let me start of by telling you that I hate the smell of roses. It gives me a headache. So your question should obviously be why I got the Avon Red Rose and Peach Hand soap  I got this on an offer with the Avon Red Rose and Peach body wash and I wanted to use it for gifting but my handwash had just gotten over and being too lazy to go to the store and get another one I started using this 

What Avon claims :



Price : Rs 199
Qty : 200 ml
Ingredients & Directions for use :



Packaging : Comes in a pink square-ish dispenser with a stopper.
Fragrance : Maybe its my bad luck but the scent of roses overpowers the peach fragrance. The scent is so overpowering that it gives me a headache!! 
Avon claims that this handwash has a gentle moisturizing formula but when I use this I really don’t find any difference. Infact it dries out my hands a little.



Here’s another reason why you might think twice before using it: It has SLS !
This handwash is definitely inexpensive for the quantity given but why would we buy something which doesn’t.



Overall I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone (even if you like the fragrance of roses). It is just another product which does nothing for your hands !


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. dud :/ deeps try santoor hand wash gel :D i use them, quite good n nice, doesn't leaves skin dry :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. right now im using the lifebuoy one :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harshita Srivastava7 September 2012 at 17:46

    Thank God I didn't try it..you saved me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. same pinch deeps.. hate rose fragrance :( i have this in cucumber variant and I totally <3 it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for you
    http://www.makeupholicworld.com/2012/09/3rd-blog-award-for-makeupholicworld.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks renji :) cmin over to ur blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. coming right away sudhaa... m sry i missd the comment somehow :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.