Shopping Experience : Saarisha Jewelery

19 Comments
Post by Prabh

Recently Deepika launched a page on facebook named Saarisha which includes some beautiful handmade jewellery, pendants, hair accessories and lots of beautiful jewellery pieces.

I bought a dress in red color recently and was looking for the matching jewellery. Luckily I came across this page &  bought a red thread pendant set in red color. Here is a look...



Such type of jewellery is very hard to find in Chandigarh so when I received it I was so excited. I open it and found a beautiful red color pendant set along with a small letter. I truly loved the color of the set. I thought that the earrings would be big but this size is also apt. I can wear it almost every day.  I did a little comparison of the earrings with a 5rs coin.



The earrings are very light, can be worn easily and every day. Talking about pendant, well it also not very huge, making it wearable almost every day. Here take a look how they look like.




Also here is the cute little letter which I got with the set from Deepika.



This set costs Rs. 110 + shipping. I’m happy to shop from Saarisha. I pray that this page grow day by day and attract many customers.  Good luck Deepika...happy to shop from Saarisha



You may also like

19 comments:

  1. Such a pretty piece! Loved it on u prabh!I love how pretty & delicate the designs of Sarisha are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really loved this pendant set :D its soo feminine <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree lee.. :) its delicate n yet simple <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow **eyes popping out** me like the set :D Saarisha rocks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wer do u get the stuff from deepika??

    ReplyDelete
  6. chk here salma :D https://www.facebook.com/Saarisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. i no upsi i've chkd but was wonderin wer she gets it frm

    ReplyDelete
  8. the thread stuff i get the pendant and earrings and add t chain and hooks myself..its from a person i know who makes it

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you Prabh for this wonderful post :) Im so happy you like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Deepika..iys all my pleasure...:) I;m just loving it...such girly pendants are really hard to find.. :D thanx to u I got 1.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah Rekha....Saarisha rocks... :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. yup.....mee loved it too... :D :D I just loved the red color.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanx Lee.....its reeally beautiful... :D nd even I loved the earnings which u gifted Upasana... :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's a gorgeous set and looks amazing on you, Prabh. Deepika has amazing pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww.. you are the first customer of Saarisha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. hank u so much Coral Crue...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.