Review : Himalaya Neem Face Wash

10 Comments


Post by Prabh (Entry 17)

Hello readers.....today I’m going to review a face wash from Himalayas.

Himalayas brand needs no introduction. It is very well knows brand from years.  The Himalaya Drug Company was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. This included referring to ancient ayurvedic texts, selecting indigenous herbs and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological,toxicological and safety tests to create new drugs and therapies.  

I have never experimented with the face wash. First I tried its very mini tube which costs me around Rs. 15.

Here is the product: -



This neem face wash claims to prevent pimples, which I think is true because if I get any pimple this face wash washes is away. It claims to contain neem and turmeric. As we all know neem is very good in controlling pimples. Even when I make some homemade face pack I also add some turmeric in it. Turmeric helps you reduce pigmentation on your face and even out your skin tone. It can be easily done at home.

Turmeric is one of the best known remedies used to reduce the recovery time of various skin afflictions that are caused by chicken pox etc. Turmeric helps in reducing skin rashes as well.
Also neem is known for its various anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-allergic properties which also help in treating various skin problems.



The backside of the product describes how to use the face wash and list of ingredients.






My experience: -
  • This is soap free face wash, so it does not dry your skin.
  • It really does prevent pimples.
  • It has a very pleasant fragrance.

Pros: -
  • Soap free.
  • Contains neem and turmeric which are very beneficial for skin.
  • Economical.
  • Does not irritate the skin.
  • Suits every skin type.


Cons: -
  • No Cons.

This pack contains 150ml and costs Rs. 115. It is must buy product.

Have you tried this face wash. ?
God Bless...cya...


You may also like

10 comments:

  1. this is THE only face wash that i have kept repurchasing again n again.. true to its claims !! :D it works nicely on my combi skin, and as far as i know prabh u hv dry skin.. so awesome if it suits ur skin tooooooooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. o thats so cool... mein too loongin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my HG face wash anytime anywhere :D has saved my skin many times :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey prabh... my mom gave me this face wash few days back.. as nw a days m having lot of pimple ( i never had any pimple :-( )
    this one is really gud... i really like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaawwwww thank u sweety :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine too Rekha .. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah....must buy product :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even I also have combi skin...this is my first ever face wash.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used it many years back and it broke me out.
    After that I never tried it again.
    Good to know that it worked for you.
    I'm following your blog.
    Checkout mine
    http://ilovebeautyandmakeup.blogspot.in/

    Stay connected.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.