Review : Lakme Insta-Liner

12 Comments


Post by Prabh (Entry 16)

Hello everyone...today I’m going to review a product from Lakme brand. Lakme Insta-Liner, water proof eyeliner. This is second time I bought this eyeliner. I love this eyeliner so much. I was in school when I bought this eyeliner for the first time. This is my very first eyeliner and I have fallen in love with it.




Lakme is the very old and well known Indian brand of cosmetics. This brand was launched in 1952 by Hindustan Uniliver and till now it has grown a lot. From a basic range of cosmetics, Lakme has also launched Lakme Absolute range covering every cosmetic in very high quality. Also its Nine-to-Five range is also very famous. This brand has launched product for every customer. Its product range starts from Rs. 45. This brand suits to almost every customer according their pocket and satisfaction.

Now talking about this eye liner, this is the cheapest eyeliner I know till date. Elle 18 eyeliner costs Rs. 65 but its applicator is not good. This eye liner is not only cheap but it has a very good quality.

(Pic 2 is taken from google)


This eye liner is jet black in shade. This is only shade of this liner.  As the product claims to be water-resistance, it is water resistant but not water proof. It is intense black, which I like a lot. The applicator is thin brush, making its application very easy.

This eyeliner comes in a bottle which is much similar to nail paint one, with an applicator which is not too big not very small. I can say that this is the perfect eyeliner for the beginners like me. (I mean beginners in makeup).



The back of the bottle does not contain any ingredient list. It only says about how to apply and the makers of the product.

My experience: -
  • As I have already mentioned that this my 2nd bottle of the eye liner, so this product has fully satisfied me.
  • I have a great experience with this eye liner, in fact I use to wear it every day in my college.
  • I still use it on daily basis.
  • The applicator is medium sized, so it makes it easy for me to apply it.
  • I love its intense black color.
  • It lasts for 4 to 5 hours. It can lasts for more hours but I haven’t experimented it yet.
  • Its water-resistance quality is adds to its quality.
  • Quantity is enough, that this bottle can last for 2 years.


Here is its swatch :-





Pros:-
  • Very good product to be wears every day.
  • Color is intense black.
  • Very good applicator. You can apply as thick as you want with the applicator.
  •  Water resistance.
  • Smudge free.
  • Beginners must start with this eye liner. It is very good for them.
  • It lasts for more than 4 hours.
  • Does not irritate the eyes.
  • Inexpensive.
  • It is very easy to use.


Cons:-
  • It leaves traces when not removed properly.
  • It takes about 1-2 minutes to dry.

It has shelf life of 30 months. It is 9ml in quantity and costs Rs. 80 INR.
I rate this product as 4.5/5. 0 .5 points is deducted because of its cons.

It is s very good product, Have you tried this eyeliner ?

God Bless....cya...


You may also like

12 comments:

  1. this is by far the very first eyeliner of every Indian girl :D so was mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prabh this was my first liner as well n i absolutely loved it!!! its actuually pefect for practicing as it isnt waterproof so u can learn how to line ur eyes beautifully without torturing them much :D.Loved ur review

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D :D yeaa but it used to pour down along tears n rain ;) :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agreed!! I am on my Nth bottle of this liner. tell you something, while it's new, I delay to close the bottle which makes the fuild a bit more viscous. And strangely, it dries up faster and show sup way darker as well :P
    Tried and tested!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true Lee....Thanx for liking the review... :) this is my 2nd bottle of this liner :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwww...thats gr8... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was my first ever liner when i was in 11th grade...i actually leaRNT applying liner with this...boy! this brings so many memories for me...n i remember then it was just 50bucks...sigh....good times..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha yes bhabs :D very first eyeliner of ny girl.. n i think still !! :D good memories <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.