Review : Vivel Purifying Face Wash For Pimple Control

4 Comments
Hi all !!
Today i will be reviewing Vivel Purifying Face Wash for Pimple control. Few months ago i started having mild acne, and that lead me to get all sorts of face washes/packs and other stuff that could help me get rid of it. But yes, finally i had to go to derma and get proper medication, and fortunately my skin is very well now.. 

Lets go onto the review part quickly..


Price : INR 105/- (approx.)
Quantity : 100ml

Claims :-



Ingredients :-


The packaging is tube like, and has a green flip top cap. On the back of the tube, there are enough details. The packing basically practical, and the size is enough that you can carry it around in your purse.

The face wash is clear and the consistency is somewhere between thick and runny. It lathers well, but gives a slimy feeling on the face, and you'll spend more time to remove it. The fragrance on the other hand is really refreshing, something like green apples and citrusy (perfect for summer). It didn't really help in controlling or removing the pimples


It didn't really did anything good to me, although the fragrance is really good, but that doesn't makes me to buy it again.

Have you tried this face wash ??

Godbless !



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I always wanted to try this brand...well u knw abt my skin..will u recommend this to me??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well not this one, cause this is meant for oily n pimple prone skin.. :D there is another version wich is 3-in-1 :D try that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This content is nice
    content. I like very much this content. Thanks for shearing......
    Kleider

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.