Review : L’oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic Leave In

2 Comments


Post by Shruti Shetty (Entry 22)

This is the review of the L’oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic Leave In. This range also consists of the Shampoo and the Conditioner which I haven’t yet purchased and tried.





What the Company Claims : Intensive anti-hair fall treatmentto nourish your hair. It contains the highest concentration of Arginine which nourishes the hair bulb, restructures the hair fibre, reduces breakage and makes hair grow stronger.



Price : 249INR for 90ml
Availability : Available at online sites and general beauty stores/chemists.
Expiry : 30months from Pkg
Directions : Part your hair with nozzle while applying the tonic on roots. For a full head application, use one dose according to scale. Gently massage the scalp with your fingers to activate the micro-circulation. Do not rinse.



My experience : I love the packaging. Its so convenient and stylish. It has a nozzle applicator which is so cute and handy in applying the tonic directly to the roots. The bottle is stunning black in color with a fuchsia nozzle cover. The tonic is runny and clear in color,  Smells amazing and I mean amazing. Gives a cooling sensation to the scalp as soon as you apply it. Since the texture is watery, it gets absorbed easily and there is no greasy feeling whatsoever. I massage it into the scalp and leave it for about 5 mins after which I comb my hair with a wide toothed comb. The smell lingers for a short while only, wish it stayed on for a longer period. The tonic does seem to work because ever since I have started using this I have observed less hairfall. But I cant give the whole credit to just this tonic since I have been overall maintaining my hair for a while now with proper diet and everything. But yes, the thought of putting on a tonic that reduces hairfall is comforting.



Pros-
  • Easy to use nozzle applicator.
  • Stylish bottle.
  • Inexpensive.
  • Lovely fragrance.
  • No greasy feeling at all.
  • Easily available.


Cons-
  • None.




Conclusion: I like the smell and the comforting thought of a tonic in my hair. Might repurchase again just because I like L’oreal products and I am yet to find a reasonable hair tonic.

Rating : 3.75/5


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. i love its shampoo !! definitely worked for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review :) Looks like a nice product!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.