Review : John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Repairing Conditioner

2 Comments


Post by Shruti Shetty (Entry 17)


Hi everyone this is the review of the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Repairing Conditioner.



What the Company Claims : 100% flawless, frizz-free hair from start to finish
Smoothes and repairs strands by helping to seal split ends and restore hair¿s natural defense against frizz.
Reinforces distressed tresses and leaves them smooth, soft and highly manageable.
Contains Frizz-Mending Complex + special silk protein that helps give added strength to damaged hair.
Frizz-Mending Complex weightlessly replenishes essential oils, the hair¿s natural defense against frizz. Restoring this proper balance of moisture helps prevent frizz and blocks out humidity.
Safe for color-treated hair.

Price : 450INR for 295ml
Availability : Available at selective online sites
Expiry : 5yrs from Mfg
Directions : After shampooing, squeeze out excess moisture. Apply conditioner and distribute evenly, from roots to ends. Rinse thoroughly.



My experience : I saw immediate results with this product. Like the shampoo, the conditioner also comes in an inverted flip cap tube. The packaging of the product is good and the cap fits tightly. The product is white in colour and is of thick consistency. The conditioner smells amazing just like the shampoo. It spreads easily onto the hair and also rinses off all. Like all the conditioners, avoid the scalp when applying this so as to avoid any greasy feeling to the hair. I apply it from the mid-lengths downwards, concentrating especially on the ends. This conditioner leaves my hair extremely smooth and soft. One has to be extra careful when rinsing this off as it tends to make the shower floor slippery.



Pros-
  • Great Smell
  • Leaves hair silky smooth
  • Reduces frizz
  • Large quantity
  • Rinses off easily


Cons-
  • Availability is a major issue.
  • Expensive
  • Leaves the shower floor slippery

Conclusion : John Frieda products have not disappointed me yet and I love using it. I recently coloured my hair in the shade walnut brown and purchased shampoo/conditioner from their Brunette Range. And I am loving it already. This is definitely a brand that lives up to its claims.

Rating : 5/5


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. seems like a promising conditioner :D shruti does it weighs down the hairs tooo ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any women over 40 or getting close can tell weird stuff starts to happen, can't lose weight, acne and finally frizzy hair. I'm not sure when it happened, but my natural color turned to dishwater blond, and my natural curls have turned to FRIZZ!

    So I went to my wonderful and really expensive hair dresser to have the usual cut and color and when she went to wash my hair she said that they just got a new shampoo and conditioner called Shielo and that is smelled great. So she washes my hair and OMG - is she right - it smelled incredible but then she put the conditioner in and ran it through my hair and within one minuet she could run her fingers through it with no problem, I was amazed. Its the Hydrating line from the Shielo line. When I used the Shielo products on my hair at home and was amazed again that it smelled great but was so smooth and tangle free, my hair is long and very fine so is also easily weighted down and tangled but now it is soooo easy to style I cant believe my hair feels this good after a color and after blow drying.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.