Review : John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo

5 Comments

Post by Shruti Shetty (Entry 19)

Hi everyone. Today I will be reviewing one of the best shampoo I have come across. It’s the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo.




What the Company Claims : 100% flawless, frizz-free hair from start to finish smoothens and repairs strands by helping to seal split ends and restore hair’s natural defence against frizz.
Reinforces distressed tresses and leaves them smooth, soft and highly manageable.Contains Frizz-Mending Complex + special silk protein.Frizz-Mending Complex weightlessly replenishes essential oils, the hair’s natural defence against frizz. Restoring this proper balance of moisture helps prevent frizz and blocks out humidity.Safe for colour-treated hair.

Price : 450INR for 295ml
Availability : Available at selective online sites
Expiry : 5yrs from Mfg
Directions : Apply shampoo to wet hair. Gently massage and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.



My experience : I had the worst damaged hair because I straighten it every other day. The ends of my hair felt like straw and were extremely rough and dry. Since I started using John Frieda's Frizz ease shampoo and conditioner my hair did a total 360!!! It is now silky and smooth and manageable.It leaves my hair smelling amazing, and it keeps away the frizz. I have a normal healthy scalp with very mild hair fall problem. So my only concern was dry hair because of constant straightening. I purchased this from urbantouch.com about 2 months back. And I must say I love their products. The shampoo is pearly white in colour and has this amazing smell kind of like grapes. Produces a frothy lather and cleans hair extremely well. Its rinses of easily and gives a wonderful smell to the hair. I use this in combination with the John Frieda Frizz- Ease Smooth Start Repairing Conditioner and John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Hair Serum. When I use only the shampoo my hair is manageable and soft but that smoothness is missing which the conditioner provides.
Will review the conditioner and the serum in the next post.



Pros-
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Lathers Well
  • Leaves hair silky smooth
  • Reduces frizz
  • Large quantity




Cons-
  • Availability is a major issue.
  • Expensive

Conclusion : It neutralizes static, frizz, and flyways without making hair feel heavy. And the scent is intoxicating but not overpowering. What more do we need from a shampoo. I simply love this shampoo and since I colored my hair Walnut Brown recently I just purchased their products from the Brunette Range. Loving those too….

Rating : 5/5


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. despite being expensive i loved the fact that it actually works :D nice review shruti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds awesome! gotta try, since i have damaged hair post rebonding!
    nice review:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like an awesome shampoo....might give this a try sumtym... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use this for my hair. It;s too fine and prone to falling off :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akansha Aggarwal4 February 2013 at 15:07

    John frieda shampoo has Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS) & Sodium laureth sulphate(SLES). Both sodium lauryl sulphate and sodium laureth sulphate are possibly the most dangerous of all ingredients in personal care products. Mostly used in hair conditioners, they hamper the quality of hair and restrict their growth; thus, leading to hair loss. SLS can also lead to cataracts when absorbed in the skin even when there is no direct contact with the eyes.

    This is what I have heard. I was using it till now but not sure if I am gonna continue it since I am experiencing hairfall.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.