Bling Bling !! Gold and Silver NOTD

10 Comments


 Hii all !!

Today was my first exam !! and i have 3 more to go. Anyways i tried a nail art to relax myself..


Here's how i did it :-
  • I used a clear top coat as base.
  • Applied a metallic Golden nail paint on the nail tips along the curve.
  • Then using the nail brush i left drops of the silver and golden nail paint randomly on the clear part of nails.
  • Let the drops dry and finish off with a clear top coat.




Do leave in your comments and feedback for my attempt, although its not that good &  neat. And by the way, This is not an official comeback !! :D 
I'd be free by 22 december... Do wish me luck.. 

Godbless !!



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. this looks cute..and wish you tons of luck for your exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have added one without flash pic, it would have turned out beautiful(the pic I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best girll..do well in your exams..loved your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful....i would also like to dis 1...!!! :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hii Emm.. :D actually i forgot to take a pic widout flash.. :-S would remember for future ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanku prabh ;;) u lyk it :O wud do these on christmas 2:-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely nail art upsi :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.