Big News : PrettyEyeMakeup is now Makeup My Passion !!

3 Comments

Hii all !!

It gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that i have bought a domain, i.e www.makeupmypassion.com  and would be continuing with blogging there. This is possible because of the constant support and love you all  give and a special thanks to my very dear friend Anamika  !! :)
So from now on you guys can continue following all the posts here. !! I would love to see you all there..

Godbless !!


Source


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Mubarakaan bohut bohut...!!! ;) :-* \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops!! I can't access the new site..pls check. reader shows u've put up posts..but I can't click them open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii kejal , yes i'v seen i'm trying to figure it out, its smthn with dns setting :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.