Blue-Pink Simple Eye makeup !

8 Comments


Hi beauties 

I tried my hands on a simple look, with blue and pink e/s
I obviously toned down the look, and created a look which is more wearable and mute as compared to original picture. I did a winged eyeliner, which is again not extreme.

So lets start the tutorial 

1. Apply Navy blue- purple e/s :-
I started with a navy blue e/s with purple duo-chrome, if you don’t have one, you can either use a plain navy blue or a purple e/s. Using a flat shader brush, I placed the e/s all over lid.


2. Blend :-
Using a crease brush or a fluffy brush, blend the harsh edges of blue e/s, going around in small circles. Remember, blending is an on-going process, the more you blend , the more soft look you get. Then using the same brush, I picked a fuchsia pink from the 88 palette, and ran along on the bottom lash line, pulling out.


3. Highlight :-

Lastly, I used a shimmery white e/s with a blue-purple duo chrome, for highlighting the brow bone. Then using a black eye pencil (just a local one) I drew a line across the lashes, and smudged it. To wind up, I made a thick winged eyeliner and used lots of Mascara.





This is the final look :-


Products Used :-


Godbless !! 






You may also like

8 comments:

  1. aaawwwwwwwwwwww.......how beautiful....!!! my fav color combination..!!!! simple and superb...thanx for this tutorial...... <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one UPs!! Please do a few regular wear stuff..like office or casual..maybe just subtle shimmer types.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vaidhei Chitlangia3 July 2012 at 15:09

    kajal which one ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion3 July 2012 at 16:43

    Hi Vaidhei Chitlangia :) this kajal
    http://www.makeupmypassion.com/2012/02/review-maybelline-unstoppable-smudge.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.