Coastal Scents Think Pink Limited Edition Brush Set... My Haul !!

6 Comments
Last week i ordered my 1st set of brushes from Coastal Scents , it was limited edition Think Pink Brush set !! This brush set had almost all required brushes for me ( it had 10 brushes ) , lots of brushes for eyes with multi-uses !! I'm super excited about the brushes kit because it was risky for me , related to the fact that my order might get misplaced by the local mail : | But even then i got my order exactly on 7th day after order placement ( woooooohhhhhhhh !! quite speedy delivery )  and i couldn't stop giggling since i got my set (^_^)

My order ( when i opened it )

I quickly opened my brushes out of the neatly packed bubble wrap cover ( you can se the yellow envelope above in the picture , it was all lined with  bubble wrap from inside ) , and inside were my brush set smartly wrapped in a pink paper . I opened it to find 10 neat brushes with a leather case ( i suppose so it's leather or something , because it was a limited edition set so i couldn't re-trace it back to the website to check the details again )



They also sent me a small baby kabuki brush , which was black in color , and is quite soft . Many of you might not know what a kabuki brush is , it is something new in the range of cosmetic brushes . A kabuki brush comes in a variety , but it's a must have tool for girls who love applying blushes , mineral products , bronzers etc. A kabuki brush is a makeup brush with a short flat head and a short stem. The brush head is usually rounded or flat, with a curved edge.
  • Why is it a must-have when i have a blush brush ?? The answer to this is , it's used to apply dry, powder-based makeup such as foundation or blush. 
  • Because of its size and shape, a kabuki brush is excellent for applying a concentrated amount of product in a strong blunt curve. 
  • These brushes are also excellent for creating all-over coverage with a natural look , and yes they are small in size as compared to other make up brushes and portable which means you can keep it in your purse for quick application .
  • In short these brushes give flawless coverage, non-streaky look on your face while they are mostly made in synthetic fiber nowadays which means they pick less product , still giving best coverage you need. 




Plus they sent me a free sample of eye shadow for shopping with them hahahahaaha !! It's a pretty dark navy blue eye shadow , check it out here 



Think Pink Brush Set Limited Edition : $14.95 (INR 666.6/-)
Baby Buki Brush ( Free ) : Free
Shipping (USPS First-Class Mail International) : $9.14 (INR 407/-)
Grand Total : $24.09 (INR 1072/-)

My first shopping experience with Coastal Scents was gr8 ! I would definitely shop with them in future .

Thanks !! <3



























You may also like

6 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmm......nice collection... 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice brushes...d shipping is too much at coastal scents :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks prabh !! & bhumika yes 400rs./- for shipping is way too much :| :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww... meee liking the kabuki.. its so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha yes rekha its absolutely cute :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you live in the US You can easily find hundreds of New printable and online coupons on this website
    Crazy 4 coupons I saved both time and money on this site

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.