My First Blog Award !!!!!

9 Comments
Hii all !!!

I want to thank Sukanya from Kitchen Beauty Benefits for awarding me my first Blog Award !!  :D


It is an award given to blogs that have less than 200 followers and that deserve more recognition and encouragement. The blog who receives the award then nominates five such blogs that fit the above category. There are few guidelines to be followed while receiving or giving the award.
1) Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2) Pick five small blogs that are worth the honor.
3) Spread a word about Liebster Award.

So, i would like to award the following blogs !! They deserve much more :-
Best of luck With Blogging Gurls !! :D 





You may also like

9 comments:

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.